ValugaTheLordValugaTheLord

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Stamper has no hope in NG Stamper has no hope in NG

Fucking Windows 97!!

Well good humor, good voice and bad animation.. Over all Good :)

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Erms...

I like the video but.. i do go on Youtube to get my share of lol because im not home that much and i use my mobile phone and its hard to use mobile phone for website like newgrounds.

FlameWars FlameWars

GAAAAAAAY!!!

Yea.. its pretty gay <_<

i'm with the fat guy!

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

i be honest with you.

I don't like stick movies much but you made exelent work :)

Not only you pulled off amazing animations but you managed to make Thief to look good again (after Thief 3 i thought it would be impossible D:)

Good luck to all of your future works ;)

WTFuture WTFuture

WOW...

you guys are getting better and better and better :D

i thought your videos could never get any better than that video camera one but i was wrong.

Only thing i can tell you is to always serch for something new ;)

Amazing job per usual

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Your message is idiotic. good movie tho

You talk about how life can be crushed by a video games and you could be better at shit you did not do not realising that Games are just excuse not to do shit you would not do.

If you would be with your friends doing what you do not want to do it would not improve your social life.

If you played games only to find your self as lazy bastard in real life.. meybe you are lazy bastard in real life and game didn't make you one you only found best way to be lazy.

Khicken Part One Khicken Part One

So wait..

Are they Chicken and Cock or just Chicken?
I mean there is always 1 Cock on alot of Chicken and they do not live in same place as Chickens they have their own place.

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

To be fair..

It wasnt as bad as your usual stuff.. this was even likeble.. So if you continue normal way and improve your skills ppl will might even enjoy your videos.

P.S. LOL at the last Video :D

I Can't Decide I Can't Decide

Greath

One of my favorites song ever xD

Nice little animations you have there.. Keep working character animations is abit off time to time other then that its a greath wrork ;)

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

Awsome

Greath song with greath animations..

voice acting could be done abit better on a girls side.. other then that its awsometacular..